Teflon® sealer provides oil and water repellency, stain resistance, and easy stain cleanup.
The Teflon® Porous and Non-Porous protector contain small Nano components.
Which penetrate, fill and spread over the surface creating an invisible barrier.
Which repels organic and inorganic pollutants.
2-4 years on interior surfaces and 1 years on exterior surfaces.
For frequently used surfaces, annual sealing is recommended.
Uses: Granite, bluestone, travertine and Flagstone.
Granite, bluestone, travertine and Flagstone
1. CLEAN THE SURFACE FIRST, otherwise dirt will be trapped and existing stains will be blocked in.
2. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE, ALWAYS TEST ON A SMALL AREA FOR COLOR CHANGE before applying the product on the whole surface. INSURE area is well ventilated during application
3. Mask off and protect any surfaces not intended to be treated
4. Liberally apply an even coat using paint pad, roller, brush.
5. Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15-30 minutes while spreading sealer over surface to ensure even penetration. Remove excess sealer by whipping entire surface thoroughly with a clean dry towel.
6. Apply second coat 40 min. After first coat, following directions in steps 4 & 5
7. A full cure is achieved after 24 hours. Surface may be used in 6-8 hours
8. 1 L will cover around 20 m2 Surface.