• Ideal for fastening drywall and panels to wooden or metal studs.
• Removable depth sensitive "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth.
• Lightweight and compact design to reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
• Accepts 6,35mm (1/4") hex shank bits.
• Reverse function for convenient screw driving.
• Lock-on button for one hand control and user safety.
• Rubber grips for maximum user comfort.
• Integrated belt clip allows tool to be carried while freeing up both hands.
• Ergonomic hold curve for easy one hand operation.
Power Input: 520 W.
Max Screw Diameter: 6 mm.
Tool Holder: 6.35 Hex.
Max Torque: 8 Nm.
No Load Speed: 0-4500 rpm.