Heavy Duty Exterior sealer provides oil and water repellency, stain resistance, and easy stain cleanup.
Teflon® repellents provide outstanding stain protection to porous and non-porous Surfaces.
Protection life can reach up to 2-3 years on interior surfaces and 1-2 years on exterior surfaces.
For frequently used surfaces, annual sealing is recommended.
Uses: Sandstone, Natural stone, Concrete, Interlocking pavers.
Sandstone, Natural stone, Concrete, Interlocking pavers.
1. CLEAN THE SURFACE FIRST, otherwise dirt will be trapped and existing stains will be blocked in.
2. Shake well before use, ALWAYS TEST ON A SMALL AREA FOR COLOR CHANGE before applying the product on the whole surface.
3. Mask off and protect any surfaces not intended to be treated
4. Liberally apply an even coat using paint pad, roller, brush or low-pressure sprayer.
5. Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15-30 minutes while spreading sealer over surface to ensure even penetration. Remove excess sealer by whipping entire surface thoroughly with a clean dry towel. DO not allow excess sealer to dry on the surface
6. Apply second coat 30-40 min. After first coat, following directions in steps 4 & 5
7. A full cure is achieved after 24 hours. Surface may be used in 6-8 hours
8. 1 L will cover around 25 m2 Surface.